Subject: AIMPAC binaries

From: Georgios Tsantes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:12:31 +0200

Hi,

I have problems compiling the programs of the AIMPAC package. I tried
this on three different platforms
(SGI OCTANE IRIX 6.4, Digital UNIX 4.0D and Linux) and failed.
If somebody has manage this on the mentioned platforms, please be so
kind and contact me.

Thanks

George

Georgios Tsantes
[email-masked]

---

From: Omar Stradella <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:59:25 -0500 (EST)

> [email-masked]

Hi Giorgios,

On SGI Octane IRIX 6.4 you can compile the AIMPAC package by simply using
"f77 -O2". All versions of f77 from 7.1 up work. 

Omar.

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
Omar G. Stradella, Ph.D.                    Supercomputing Applications 
Silicon Graphics, Inc.                          Computational Chemistry
One Cabot Road, Hudson, MA 01749, USA           N 42 22'40" W 71 33'44"
E-mail: [email-masked] Phone: +1-978-567-2258 FAX: +1-978-562-4755 
http://www.sgi.com/ChemBio                  http://reality.sgi.com/omar 
+--------  Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn  -------+