Subject: Re: CCL:exptl. dipole moment for indole?

From: Jochen Kuepper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2135 16:39:36 +0200

On Fre, 26 Mär 1999 uccatvm wrote:

>Would anyone know a value for the experimental dipole moment of 
>indole, preferably with error bars?

Well, you better check the literature carefully next time :-)

Caminati and Di Bernado, J. Mol. Struct. 240 (1990), 253:
Microwave Spectrum and ... of indole

The give 2.09(13) D for the total dipole moment, check the paper for more info.

Greetings,
Jochen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Jochen Küpper

  Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf     [email-masked]
  Institut für Physikalische Chemie I
  Universitätsstr. 1, Geb 26.43 Raum 02.29     phone ++49-211-8113681
  40225 Düsseldorf                             fax   ++49-211-8115195
  Germany             http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~jochen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------