Subject: Re: CCL:Upgrading to Fortran 90/95

From: Sven Bovin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 08:44:17 +0100 (NFT)

There is a web page out there with -- IMHO -- a number of
good texts for just that purpose:

 http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/languages/fortran/append-g.html

The text I've used (and am using) is the `Manchester
Fortran 90 for Fortran 77 programmers course'  It focusses
mainly on the differences between FORTRAN 77 and Fortran 90
and is freely available.

I hope this is helpfull to you

Sven Bovin

************************************************************
*Sven BOVIN                  [email-masked]*
*----------------------------------------------------------* 
*labo kwantumchemie |IJzerenmolenstr 26|                   *
*Celestijnenln 200F |   bus 116        |Wampenberg 88      *
*B-3001 HEVERLEE    |B-3001 HEVERLEE   |B-2370 ARENDONK    *
* Belgium           | Belgium          |Belgium            *
*tel +32(0)16 327380|                  |tel +32(0)14 678310*
*fax +32(0)16 327992|                  |fax +32(0)14 678310*
************************************************************

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Gustavo Moura wrote:

> Dear CCL readers,
> 	can someone out there suggest a good book on upgrading to
> Fortran 90/95 for someone with a reasonable knowledge of Fortran 77?
> I am about to start writing a program and I would like to take
> advantage of the new capabilities of Fortran 90/95. I will summarize.
> 	Thank you very much in advance.
> 
> 					Gustavo Moura
> 				  [email-masked]