Subject: Q-Chem 1.2 is now available

From: Jing Kong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 16:05:09 -0500 (EST)

Dear netters,

This is to announce that Q-Chem 1.2 is being shipped out to our customers.
In addition to improved robustness, the added new features include
analytical second derivatives for CIS theory, Coulomb-attenuated (CASE)
calculations and geometry optimization with general constraints. 

Q-Chem is a new electronic structure molecular modeling program.  Its
developers, which now include Prof. John Pople, have been very successful
at developing algorithms that improve the speed and accuracy of
calculations and extend the boundary of first-principles
quantum-mechanical computations to much larger systems than were
previously accessible. 

More information about the company and its software is available at
http://www.q-chem.com.

With best wishes,

Jing

****
Jing Kong, Ph.D., Chief Scientist, Q-Chem Inc.