Subject: vdW interactions in rare gas fluids

From: Guenter Kaeb <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:35:14 +0200 (MESZ)

Dear colleagues,

 I am currently studying vibrational relaxation of a high frequency oscillator
(CO2) in supercritical Xe as a function of density (pressure) by means of MD
simulation.
Could anybody out there point me to some recent works on the evaluation of
functional representations of van der Waals interactions between Xe or rare
gas atoms in general (Lennard-Jones, etc.).
If reviews are available, they are very welcome, as are works regarding the
supercritical regime, in particular.

Thanks in advance, and best wishes to all!

Ciao, Guenter

==============================================================================
=                                                                            =
=  Dr. Guenter Kaeb                                                          =
=  Max-Planck-Institute of Biophysical Chemistry                             =
=  (Department 010: Spectroscopy and photochemical kinetics)                 =
=  Am Fassberg 11                                                            =
=  D-37077 Goettingen                                                        =
=                                                                            =
=  Tel.: +49-551/201-1344                                                    =
=  Fax:  +49-551/201-1006                                                    =
=                                                                            =
=  e-mail: [email-masked]                                                     =
=                                                                            =
==============================================================================