Subject: CONGEN VISUALIZATION...

From: Ramon Garduno <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:00:03 PST

Dear CONGEN users.

Since I do not want to re-invent the wheel, I wonder if anyone of you
has succeded in programming something similar to "diris" and "sphrgb",
the visualization programs found in CONGEN by Prof. Robert Bruccoleri,
so that they will work under the operating systems of IRIX 6.2 or higher.

I will appreciate if you send your replies to my email address.

Much obliged,

Ramon Garduno

--

        "...De los 260 musculos que tiene el cuerpo humano, el mas
	dificil de mantener en forma es el corazon...."
___________________________________________________________________________
		  	 Dr. Ramon Garduno-Juarez
                     Research Professor in Biophysics
CENTRO DE CIENCIAS FISICAS          | EMAIL:  [email-masked]
UNIVERSIDAD NAL. AUTONOMA DE MEXICO |
Apdo. Postal 48-3                   | VOICE:  +52(5)6227749 ; +52(73)291749
62251 Cuernavaca, Morelos           |         +52(73)111611 & +52(73)175388
MEXICO                              | FAX:    +52(5)6227775 & +52(73)291775
                                    |	      +52(73)173077
___________________________________EOF ____________________________________