Subject: Re: CCL:M:mopac solid state

From: Andrew Rohl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 17:19:09 +0800

>In the  mopac manual refers that for solid state calculations, there
>is a solid state version of the program called MOSOL.
>Does anybody know anything about the MOSOL (its capabilities) and
>how one can obtain it?
>
I do know that julian gale at imperial college ([email-masked]) has 
incorporated this functionality into his gulp program...

  Andrew

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew Rohl                              Email: [email-masked]
School of Applied Chemistry              Phone: +61 8 9266 7317 (Office)
Curtin University of Technology                 +61 8 9266 3780 (Lab)
PO Box U 1987                            FAX:   +61 8 9266 2300
Perth, 6845
WESTERN AUSTRALIA

WWW:   http://www.curtin.edu.au/curtin/dept/appchem/staff/alr/alr.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------