Subject: Cerius2 software developer's kit training workshops

From: Ton van Daelen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 19:41:52 -0700

Hi to all -

MSI will be organizing three two-day C2.SDK training workshops. The C2SDK
is MSI's toolkit for the integration and development of modeling
applications in the Cerius2 environment. These are the dates and locations:

May 4-5	Research Triangle Park, NC
June 10-11	Cambridge, England
July 15-16	San Diego, CA

Seating is limited to 15 people, so please sign up quickly. For details,
look at the MSI web site at
http://www.msi.com/about/events/training/training_schedule.html and
http://www.msi.com/sdk/ or contact Mary Gallo ([email-masked]) at MSI in San
Diego.

Best regards - Ton

  Ton van Daelen, Ph.D.    Product Manager Software Developer's Kit
           
       __o                                        E: [email-masked]
     _`\<,_          Molecular Simulations Inc.   P: -1-619-799-5329
    (*)/ (*)         9685 Scranton Road           F: -1-619-458-0136
  /\/\/\/\/\/\       San Diego, CA 92121          W: http://www.msi.com

 The Cerius2 software developer's kit is now available free-of-charge
 Visit http://www.msi.com/sdk/ to sign up for a copy
 
 SDK training courses are coming up in RTP, NC May 4-5, and Cambridge, UK
June 10-11. 
 Sign up at http://www.msi.com/about/events/training/training_schedule.html