Subject: Hyperpolarizability in Gaussian 94

From: "Damian G. Allis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 09:08:40 -0400

Greetings all,

	I'm trying to change the lower tetrahedral order format for
hyperpolarizability in Gaussian 94, and wanted to make sure I had the
format correct when I start playing with the coordinates (XXX,XYY,XYZ,
etc.).  

	Does anyone have the correct format for these values for the Z-matrix
orientation?  The Cartesian orientation?

						Thanks,
						Damian A.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Home Address:           |  Chemistry Address:
349 Buckingham Ave.     |  2-023 Center for Sci&Tech
Syracuse, NY 13210      |  Syracuse University
email: [email-masked]  |  Syracuse, NY 13244
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#8^(= -)*-+-<
everything about me: web.syr.edu/~dgallis/
   Cornucopia Music: www.cornucopiamusic.com/