Subject: Helical wheel representation : SUMMARY

From: Deepak Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 14:42:44 -0400

A week or so ago I asked the following question

>Hi folks,
>
>Does anyone know of any free software out there to construct helical
>wheel represenatations?

I'd like to thank everyone who asnwered.

The answers are summarized below

=====================
Hello

You should contact Prof. Segrest at the University of Alabama in
Birmingham
[email-masked]
http://w3.lhl.uab.edu/biochem/secfac/segrest/segrest.html

Sincerely
Hans De Loof PhD.
=====================

Dear Deepak,

Try Antheprot, by Gilbert Deleage.

ftp://ibcp.fr/pub/ANTHEPROT/

-Paul

=====================
It is part of the gromacs MD package
http://md.chem.rug.nl/~gmx

Groeten, David.
=====================

Dear Deepak,

I have been told that pSAAM by Tony Crofts includes a helical wheel
program for PC under Windows,  but I have not tried it myself.

ftp://ahab.life.uiuc.edu/pub/psaam/

-Paul

=====================

--
**********************************************************************
Deepak Singh                        Tel : (315)443 1739 (w)
Graduate Student                          (315)472 9659 (h)
Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry   Fax : (315)443 4070
Syracuse University               email : [email-masked]
1-014 CST, Syracuse                 URL : http://web.syr.edu/~desingh
NY 13244

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." --- Salvor Hardin
**********************************************************************