Subject: What's the latest UHBD version ?

From: Nicolas Calimet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 20:47:42 +0000

Hello,

	I started to use UHBD ver 6.1.exp about two months ago
to perform PB molecular dynamics. I got the distribution from
somebody in my lab, and I'm wondering whether it's the latest
release or not. Mainly, I'd like to know if the surface forces
(hydrophobic contribution) have been actually implemented, as
written in the docs but seemingly not in the source code.
Furthermore, as any experimental version, this one reveals
some problems concerning several options of the 'md' command,
sometimes leading to crash -- again in the distribution I have.
I guess I've fixed some of them, say the ones usefull for me.
But it's worthless if there is a new version available...

	Any information/help would be greatly appreciate !
	Thanks,

	Nicolas Calimet, PhD student
	IGBMC - University of Strasbourg - France
	[email-masked]