Subject: JOBOP Molecular Biology Scientist

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:39:36 -0400 (EDT)

Since your email address was listed on a related web site page or 
database, I thought you might help. I am seeking an individual 
within the following conditions:

A scientist to work in a lab that is working with technology 
development systems that deal with gene regulation in viruses. 
The candidate should have a very strong background in 
Molecular Biology focusing on mechanisms of eukaryotic 
transcription regulation and experience with high level 
expression of recombinant proteins in mammalian cells. 
This position will focus on all aspects of mammalian expression. 
We would like to explore and develop new expression vectors 
for transient and stable expression, new selection and 
amplification methods, and evaluate/develop new expression 
systems. Much of this work currently involves evaluation of 
expression by FACS. The ideal candidate will also develop 
systems that facilitate the study of structure/function 
relationships in ligand-receptor models. The candidate 
should possess a PhD degree in the Biological Sciences, 3 
years postdoctoral experience and between 2 and 5 years 
industrial experience. Our client is a leading bio-tech 
company with research facilities in Westchester County, 
New York and can provide excellent benefits (health insurance, 
dental, and vision plan, paid vacation and more). A high impact, 
high profile position with excellent opportunity for advancement. 

Geographic Location of Position: US-NY

If you know anyone that might be interested, please forward 
this to them or contact:
Barry Gilfillan
Diedre Moire Corporation
Voice: 609-584-8733 Ext. 235
Fax: 609-584-9575
Email: [email-masked]

To permanently discontinue receiving employment 
opportunity notices from any and all help wanted 
advertisers using the Candidate Seeker system, 
click your "Reply" button and type the word "re-
move" without spaces between the letters 
into the SUBJECT field then click the "Send" 
button. Your email address will be permanently 
filtered from ALL future job opportunity 
notifications sent via the Candidate Seeker 
system.

To temporarily filter employment opportunity 
notices sent via the Candidate Seeker system, 
type the acronym "JOBOP" into your subject 
filter. All employment opportunity notices sent 
via the Candidate Seeker system contain the 
acronym "JOBOP" in the subject so they may be 
easily filtered or blocked if so desired.

Other email addresses may be permanently deleted 
from future contact by emailing a single blank 
message from the desired address to 
[email-masked]. Enter additional addresses 
into the body of the message and they will also 
be added to the "nomail" list

Please feel free to contact the candidateseeker.com 
feedback line at 609-584-5499.  Do not use this 
number for job related questions.  All job related 
questions should be directed to the employer by 
replying to contact addresses or phone numbers 
indicated at the end of the job description message.