Subject: PGI Users Guide

From: Alexander Wittkopp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 18:03:05 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear all,
   maybe my last mail was a little misleading. What I am really interested
in is the complete document in one file. The one on the net is torn into
hundreds of pieces and it would mean a lot of work to download them one
after the other and keep them in order. 

Thanks to everybody,
                        Alexander

*******************************************************************************
                                              ("`-/")_.-'"``-._
Alexander Wittkopp                            (. . `) -._    )-;-,_()
Institut fuer Organische Chemie               (v_,)'  _  )`-.\  ``-
Georg-August Universitaet                     _;- _,-_/ / ((,'
Tammannstrasse 2                            ((,.-'  ((,/
37077 Goettingen   Email: [email-masked]   URL: http://www.gwdg.de/~awittko   
Germany            Phone: +49-(0)551-393290 Fax: +49-(0)551-399475

"eine ungerade Zahl, am besten prim hat immer guenstige Auswirkungen auf 
                     cache-trashing."
                                            T. Nau 
*******************************************************************************