Subject: PGI user's guide

From: Alexander Wittkopp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:13:43 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear CCLers,

   I am searching for a documentation for PGI-Fortran compiler in .ps or
 .pdf format. The PGI user's guide is free available on the net but only as
a htm document. Has anyone heard of such a file.

Every advice is wellcome!
                        
Ciao,
                Alexander

                                              ("`-/")_.-'"``-._
Alexander Wittkopp                            (. . `) -._    )-;-,_()
Institut fuer Organische Chemie               (v_,)'  _  )`-.\  ``-
Georg-August Universitaet                     _;- _,-_/ / ((,'
Tammannstrasse 2                            ((,.-'  ((,/
37077 Goettingen   Email: [email-masked]   URL: http://www.gwdg.de/~awittko   
Germany            Phone: +49-(0)551-393290 Fax: +49-(0)551-399475

"eine ungerade Zahl, am besten prim hat immer guenstige Auswirkungen auf 
                     cache-trashing."
                                            T. Nau 
*******************************************************************************

---

From: Robert Krawczyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:22:00 +0200 (MEST)

> a htm document. Has anyone heard of such a file.
If there is no other possibility you may use a tool like html2ps...

Robert Krawczyk

> -------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
> -- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
> -- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
> [email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
>              Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html 
>