Subject: AutoDock and Linux (pentium) compilation?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:08:49 -0700

Hello,

I am struggling to compile AutoDock 3.0 under Linux on our PC's and am
getting errors about which I have no clue.  I was wondering whether anyone
has successfully compiled this on a similar system, what was used for the
compiler options, and whether any system stuff should be installed beyond
the normal compiler package?

I am running Debian 2.1 with the 2.0.36 kernel and current ecgs C++
compiler.

Thanks!

Kenward Vaughan
Bakersfield College
-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]  (home)
[email-masked]  (work)
-----------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Alain Borel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 09:18:34 +0200 (MET DST)

> I am running Debian 2.1 with the 2.0.36 kernel and current ecgs C++
I don't know about AutoDock but I have some experience with building apps
not explicitely supporting Linux. Could you tell me a bit more about the
error message?
 
----------------------------------
E-Mail: Alain Borel <[email-masked]>
Date: 16-Apr-99
Time: 09:17:17