From: Deepak Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 00:45:47 -0400

Hi folks,

I have been trying to convert a ci program (written in LS FORTRAN) from a
mac version to a windows version (a win32 application using Digital Visual
Fortran).  Compilation is OK, but when I try and build the executable, I
get the following error.  I do not know much about windows and am
relatively new to programming.  Is there anyone here who knows what these
errors mean.

--------------
Linking...
libcd.lib(wincrt0.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _WinMain@16
Debug/ci_34_ftran.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.
Creating browse info file...

ci_34_ftran.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)
----------------

Regards

Deepak.

**********************************************************************
Deepak Singh				Email: [email-masked]
Graduate Fellow				URL: http://web.syr.edu/~desingh
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry,	Tel: (315) 443 1739 -- work
Syracuse University			       (315) 472 9659 -- home
1-014 Scitech Syracuse NY 13244		Fax: (315) 443 4070

"Violence is the last resort of the incompetent". -- Salvor Hardin
**********************************************************************