Subject: Re: CCL:PGI Users Guide

From: Krzysztof Radacki <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 22:41:16 +0200

At 06:03 PM 4/15/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Dear all,
>   maybe my last mail was a little misleading. What I am really interested
>in is the complete document in one file. The one on the net is torn into
>hundreds of pieces and it would mean a lot of work to download them one
>after the other and keep them in order. 
>
>Thanks to everybody,
>                        Alexander
>
If the only one problem is "download them one after the other" why you didn't
use wget?

regards

      Krzys Radacki
 _________________________----------------------------------------------------
 -------------------------   e-mail:       [email-masked]  ---

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-