Subject: Re: CCL:CCL:AutoDock and Linux (pentium) compilation?

From: David van der Spoel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:55:39 +0200 (MEST)

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999, Alain Borel wrote:

>> I am struggling to compile AutoDock 3.0 under Linux on our PC's and am
>> getting errors about which I have no clue.  I was wondering whether anyone
>> has successfully compiled this on a similar system, what was used for the
>> compiler options, and whether any system stuff should be installed beyond
>> the normal compiler package?
>> 
>> I am running Debian 2.1 with the 2.0.36 kernel and current ecgs C++
                                                              ^^^^^^^^
Try again with gcc 2.7.2.3 before doing anything else. 

Groeten, David.
________________________________________________________________________
Dr. David van der Spoel		Biomedical center, Dept. of Biochemistry
s-mail:	Husargatan 3, Box 576,  75123 Uppsala, Sweden
e-mail: [email-masked]	www: http://zorn.bmc.uu.se/~spoel
phone:	46 18 471 4205		fax: 46 18 511 755
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++