Subject: tables of separable pseudopotentials

From: "MSc. Eduardo Menendez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:34:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hello every body:

I am searching published tables of transferable fully separable
psudopotentials (e.g.
Keinman-Bylander, Trouilliers and Martins, Vanderbilt, etc). 
Can any body help me?

Thank you in advance

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
+ Eduardo Ariel Menendez Proupin, M.Sc.                                 +
+ -------------------------------------                                 +
+ Departamento de Fisica Teorica  =  Department of Theoretical Physics  +  
+ Facultad de Fisica              =  Physics Faculty                    +
+ Universidad de La Habana        =  Havana University                  +
+ San Lazaro y L.                 =  San Lazaro y L.                    +  
+ Vedado 10400                    =  Vedado 10400                       +
+ La Habana, Cuba                 =  Havana, Cuba                       +
+ Fax  : (53+7)+333758      E-mail:[email-masked] 		        +
+ Phone: (53+7)+788958	                                                +
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +