Subject: which company sell desktop or laptop with Redhat Linux.

From: Dayong He <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 18:26:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everybody.

I am planing to buy a desktop with Redhat Linux installed, this machine
will be mostly used for programming and scientific calculation, my
budget is around $2000.

Actually I know there are some companies on the web sell desktop with
linux install, but do not remember the web site address, I will apprecite
if you could point me to these sites or give me some suggestions.

Thank you very much for your help.

Dayong

---

From: "Jesus M. Castagnetto" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 16:13:44 -0700 (PDT)

A list of hardware vendors is at:

http://www.linux.org/vendors/systems.html

You can also go to the official Linux web site (the
one above is not):

http://www.li.org/resources/linuxlinks.html

and check the HOWTO on installing Linux in systems w/
another OS.

--
Jesus M. Castagnetto <[email-masked]> - "Ken Zen Ichi-nyo"
Program Project:   http://www.scripps.edu/research/metallo/ 
Metalloprotein DB: http://metallo.scripps.edu/
Pilot Stuff: http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/1059/