Subject: WATOC99 Scientific and Registration Information

From: "Rzepa, Henry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 11:15:59 +0100

WATOC'99: 1-6 August, 1999
=======================

Full information about the scientific program and registration information 
is now available from the following sources

1. The Royal Society of  Chemistry  WATOC pages at
http://www.chemsoc.org/watoc99/.  An Acrobat file
is available for downloading from http://www.chemsoc.org/pdf/watoc99.pdf
which contains full program information  and registration details.
(Version  3 or 4 of the Acrobat reader will be needed to print this document,
and this is available from http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html

Please note the key dates: 17 May for "early bird registrations"
21 June for normal registrations. Completed registrations should be
returned to 

Mrs Paula Whelan, WATOC99, 
The Royal Society of Chemistry, 
Burlington House, London, W1V 0BN
UK. 

2. Information about  WATOC, including how to join and  get  £100 off
the registration fees,  is available at http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/watoc/. This
discount also applies to  RSC members (http://www.rsc.org/members/join.htm)

3. Anyone having difficulty in printing off the registration pages can get 
GIF image versions from http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/watoc/

4. Abstracts of talks and posters submitted electronically can be
searched and viewed from http://www.chemsoc.org/cgi-bin/fx.exe?DB=chemwatoc&P=watoc

Please note that abstracts received on paper will only be available via the printed
conference abstracts book.