Subject: rational sampling

From: Amit Galande <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 02:07:34 -0500 (GMT)

I am  looking for some refernces where by I will come to know

the following information regarding various softwares used for 

sampling combinatorial libraries

1)their names

2)time they require for sampling say around 10k molecules(or any specified
no. you know)

3)percentage overlap they permit when they do sampling rationally

  (it can never be 0%, I suppose)(It may vary from library to library

   but I am looking for general range that these softwares give)

4)For a given specified library,the number of molecules they

  pick up(from 10k or any specified no.) to make the subset most diverse
and minimum in number 

  and if possible description of such libraries.

  (I agree that the no. of molecules a subset will have from 10k

   molecules will differ depending clustering in the library 

   but if you have some references regarding work done by someone on

   specific libraries to calculate subset and other above mentioned 

   factors then such refernces are most welcome.
Thanking you in anticipation
Amit k. Galande