Subject: Test molecules for UV-vis spectra calculation

From: Mike Peleah <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 08:58:42 +0300

+======================---------------- --- -- -  -   -     -        .
| Hello Chemistry,
:
.

I  would  like  to  test  available programs for calculation of UV-Vis
spectra.

I'll  use  this  programs for calculating spectra of organic compounds
(ligands), containing cycles and S, O, N hetero-atoms in molecular and
ionic forms and complexes of this ligands.

Could  anybody  provide  me a references to good enough compounds (and
their geometry and spectra) to test this programs?

Best regards,
 Mike                          mailto:[email-masked]

... Пока толстый сохнет, худой сдохнет                               .
                                                                     :
                                                                     |
.        -     -   -  - -- --- ----------------======================+