Subject: Molecular Modelling 99

From: Michael Dooley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 09:19:41 -1000

First Announcement & Call for papers
http://www.uq.edu.au/~ddmdoole/mm99
The 5th Annual Molecular Modelling 99 Conference
September 21-24 1999 Bardon Conference Centre, Brisbane, Australia. 

The Centre for Drug Design and Development and The University of
Queensland are pleased to host MM99.

We are seeking abstracts for papers and posters in any area of molecular
modelling, with some current themes listed below.

* Bioinformatics
* Chemoinformatics and molecular similarity
* de novo drug design 
* Scoring functions and QSAR
* Protein-protein interactions
* Material sciences

For more information, please visit our web-site 
http://www.uq.edu.au/~ddmdoole/mm9 or contact me at 
[email-masked] with your mailing address and I will 
forward to you the conference brochure.
-- 
#################################################################
Dr Michael Dooley 
Centre for Drug Design and Development
The University of Queensland St Lucia, Qld, 4072 Australia
Brisbane Molecular Modeling Group http://www.uq.edu.au/~ddmdoole/