Subject: Symposium: Electronic Structure: Predictions and Applications II

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 17:09:38 +0200

Electronic Structure: Predictions and Applications II

9 June 1999
Chemistry Department
The University of the Basque Country
Euskal Herria

    The "Electronic Structure: Predictions and Applications II" workshop
is scheduled to take place on Wednesday 9 June 1999 at the Chemistry
Department of the University of the Basque Country. The workshop will
consist of a series of invited talks of about 40 minutes duration
followed by an open discussion of the topic for the remaining 10,
minutes.The chairman will be Prof. Jesus M. Ugalde, from the University
of the Basque Country and the invited speakers are J. R. Boyd (Halifax,
Canada), J. M. Mercero (Donostia), M. Yañez (Madrid), J. E. Fowler
(Donostia), F. P. Cossio (Donostia), A. Lledos (Barcelona), L. A.
Eriksson (Uppsala, Sweden) and P. B. Armentrout (Salt Lake City, USA).

    Registration

    There will be no registration fee. However, participants will have
to manage their accomodation and meals, but do not hesitate to contact
us for any help. The coffee and the lunch of the symposium will be paid
by the Chemistry Department.The number of participants will restricted
to a maximum of 40 people, who will be inscribed on a first-come
first-served basis.

    Print off this form and fax, mail, or e-mail to the following
address,

    Txoni Matxain
    Kimika Fakultatea
    Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea
    P.K. 1072, 20008 Donostia
    Euskal Herria ("Spain")
    Voice: +3443-448000 Ext. 5341
    Fax: +3443-212236
    e-mail: [email-masked]

    Complete in block capitals

        Family Name:

        Title:

        First Name:

        Job Title:

        Organization:

        Address:

        Post / Zip Code

        Country:

        Tel:

        Fax:

        E-mail:

        Vegetarian diet    Yes / No

    For more information, and a complete program, please contact our web
page:
             http://www.sc.ehu.es/chemistry/theory