Subject: French MS meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 07:29:35 +0200 (MET DST)

On the behalf of the French Mass Spectrometry Society, I am pleased to
announce that the 16th FRENCH MASS SPECTROMETRY MEETING will be held in
NANCY, France, from the 6th to the 9th SEPTEMBER 1999. The main topics are
ENVIRONMENT, BIOLOGY, OENOLOGY (wine science), MEDICINE, GEOLOGY,
CHEMISTRY, and ARCHAEOLOGY. The official language of the meeting is French.
Nonetheless, we will accept a restricted number of English communications
for those who wish to come and visit our beautiful Lorraine county (food is
not so bad, too...).

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION (IN FRENCH), PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR FULL ADDRESS.

All the best,
Eric

Dr Eric LICHTFOUSE
Sols and Environment Laboratories
INRA-ENSAIA/INPL, BP 172
2, avenue de la Foret de Haye
F-54505 Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy Cedex, France
Phone (33) 3 83 59 58 99 (-58 45, -58 65)
Fax (33) 3 83 59 57 91
[email-masked]

16e Journees Francaises de Spectrometrie de Masse.
Environnement, Biologie, Oenologie, Médecine, Géologie, Chimie,
Archéologie, Mécanismes... Palais des Congrès Nancy 6-9 Septembre 1999
http://www.inra.fr/COLLOQUES/PROG/nancy.html
Session du Club des Jeunes (6 sept. 1999) http://www.cjsm.espci.fr
Renseignements : Carine BRYSELBOUT <[email-masked]>
French Mass Spectrometry Society http://www.admp6.jussieu.fr/sfsm
French Chemical Society http://www.sfc.fr/
1999 Annee de l'Art Nouveau avec l'Ecole de Nancy
Renseignements : Office de Tourisme de Nancy http://www.ot-nancy.fr