Subject: Preannouncment ECCC6

From: Steven Bachrach <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 14:04:10 -0500

Pre-Announcement

The Sixth Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference will be held in
November 1999. Continuing on the pathway set by the previous ECCC
meetings, ECCC6 will be a completely electronic conference covering all
aspects of computational chemistry. Registration will be free and we
invite all interested parties to contribute an article and participate.
The proceedings of ECCC6 will be published in the Internet Journal of
Chemistry.

ECCC6 will be organized by Herbert Homeier, Universität Regensburg, with
assistance from the previous organizational team led by Steven Bachrach,
Northern Illinois University. We hope to add some new features to ECCC6
and welcome any and all suggestions.

Complete information on how to submit abstracts, registration and all
other details will be coming in mid-summer.

Herbert Homeier, Organizer ECCC6
Steven Bachrach, associate organizer, ECCC6

--
Priv.-Doz. Dr. Herbert H. H. Homeier
Institut für Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
Universität Regensburg, Germany
Phone: +49-941-943 4720  FAX: +49-941-943 4719/+49-941-943 2305
email: [email-masked]
WWW: http://www.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/~hoh05008

Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115                          Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]                      Fax:   (815)753-4802