Subject: The regular expression search of CCL archives

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 09:54:21 -0400 (EDT)

Dear CCL Subscribers,

Few words on some problems with CCL archive serching which you may
have experienced.

After moving to new CCL.NET site we want to change the Regular Expression
Serch, and it is still not ready. Do not use it.
However, the text search (based on htdig) works fine, so please use it
for serches for the time being. The advantage is that it is fast, and you
get your search results in real time. 
I will let you know when the RegExp search is ready.

Jan
[email-masked]

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [email-masked] 
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.ccl.net/

> -= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
> [email-masked] -- To Everybody    |   [email-masked] -- To Admins
> [email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
> [email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
> Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]
>