Subject: format of surface file in MOLCAD/SYBYL?

From: uccatvm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:51:33 +0100 (BST)

Dear CCLers,

For a visualization program I want to use (pdb2vrml, a PDB to VRML 
converter), I need to know the format of the molecular surface file 
it reads in.  According to the manual, the format used is the one 
used by MOLCAD and SYBYL. Could anyone tell me what this format is?  
Is there an online description?

Thanks in advance,

Tanja
-- 
  ====================================================================
     Tanja van Mourik                                                
                                      phone                               
     University College London        work:   +44 (0)171-504-4665   
     Christopher Ingold Laboratories  home:   +44 (0)1895-259-312    
     20 Gordon Street                 e-mail                         
     London WC1H 0AJ                  work: [email-masked] 
     United Kingdom                   home: [email-masked]     
  ====================================================================