Subject: update: multi-res. docking w/ Situs 1.1

From: Willy Wriggers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:30:50 -0700

Hi all,

A new version (1.1) of the free single-molecule, multi-resolution
docking package went online at URL http://chemcca10.ucsd.edu/~situs

Some of the new features are:

    - A more powerful and more accurate clustering algorithm to
      correlate features within structural data sets.

    - Electron microscopy: support of ASCII, CCP4, SPIDER, and MRC file
      formats, map file export in CCP4 format for visualization e.g.
      with Swiss PDB Viewer

    - Small-angle X-ray scattering: Support for docking of crystal
      structures to bead models from SAXS refinements (Chacon et al.,
      Biophys. J. 74:2760-2775, 1998)

More info can be found online and in the current issue of J. Structural
Biology (1999) 125:185-195, URL http://www.academicpress.com/jsb

Cheers,
Willy

-- 
  Willy Wriggers, Ph.D. 

- Dept. of Chemistry and Biochemistry 0365,
  University of California, San Diego -- La Jolla, CA 92093.
  (619)534-2913 (tel), (619)534-7042 (fax).
- Dept. of Cell Biology MB25,
  The Scripps Research Institute -- La Jolla, CA 92037.
  (619)784-2701 (tel), (619)784-2749 (fax).

  http://chemcca10.ucsd.edu/~wriggers -- [email-masked]