Subject: JCCG

From: "Bill Hayden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 15:46:04 -0400

Chemical Computing Group Inc. has just released the latest edition of its
web site, “The Journal of the Chemical Computing Group -JCCG”
(http://www.chemcomp.com).

Our new edition contains features on:

Overview of Molecular Operating Environment (MOE) Version 1999.05:  A review
of the latest release of MOE.

Numeric solution of the Non-Linear Poisson-Boltzmann Equation: A MOE
application appearing in the latest release (1999.05) that solves the
non-linear Poisson-Boltzmann equation.  The results of computational
experiments show the method to be accurate and efficient.

Flexible Alignment of Small Molecules:  Presentation of a method for
flexibly aligning a collection of small molecules.  The results of several
computational experiments suggest the method's utility for the elucidation
of pharmacophores and comparative field analysis.

In addition to the above features you will also find the following
departments:

About CCG: a brief history of Chemical Computing Group;
Products: a listing of CCG applications;
Support & Training: information on our customer support and training;
In the News: CCG press releases;
Where We Will Be:  Scientific Conferences, meetings and seminars where CCG
will be speaking and/or exhibiting;
Past JCCG Features:  a collection of past JCCG features;
Japan: information on our Japanese distribtion.

http://www.chemcomp.com
[email-masked]

Thanks,
Bill

William A. Hayden
Vice President
Chemical Computing Group
[email-masked]
http://www.chemcomp.com
(514) 393 1055