Subject: Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 May 1999 10:59:33 -0500

Dear CCLers,

We have some exciting new and recent computational chemistry books and would
like to get them reviewed for the Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling.
 JMGM is the official publication of the Molecular Graphics and Modelling
Society and of the ACS Computers in Chemistry Division.

The books cover these topics: (1) relativistic effects, (2) molecular dynamics
and kinetics, (3) modeling on a PC, (4) linear algebra for quantum mechanics,
(5) modeling colloids, and (6) spin dynamics in chemical reactions.

If you would like to be considered for reviewing one of these books, please
send me your name and address, and a sentence about your area of expertise.

Thanks, Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Editor, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
Telephone 317-274-6891, FAX 317-274-4701
E-mail [email-masked]
Web http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/rcc.html