Subject: Ahlrich's VTZ basis set

From: Gavin Tsai <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 18:22:12 +0000

Hi, CCLers:

        I tried to download Ahlrich's VTZ basis set from
tchibm3.chemie.uni-karlsruhe.de which they allowed anonymous logging.
Unfortunately, the anonymous is rejected.  The VTZ basis set also does
not list on his 1992 JCP paper.   Any help would be appreciated!!

Gavin Tsai

---

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 14:35:43 -0400 (EDT)

> not list on his 1992 JCP paper.   Any help would be appreciated!!

Check the venerable {:-)} CCL archives:
   http://www.ccl.net/cca/data/basis-sets/

Jan
[email-masked]

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [email-masked] 
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.ccl.net/