Subject: Special Events for Gaussian User Community: Workshop and User's Group

From: [email-masked] (Wendy Janocha)
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:12:13 -0400 (EDT)

We are pleased to announce two events of special interest to the
  Gaussian user community, a four day workshop to be held at CINECA in
  Bologna, Italy July 26-29, 1999 and a one-day user's group meeting to
  be help in conjunction with WATOC on July 31, 1999 in London, England.
 
  The workshop is being sponsored by SGI and CINECA and will cover the
  full range of Gaussian functionality including theory, practical
  approaches, and substantial hands-on time.  You can request
  registration information either via E-mail to [email-masked] or at
  the web site, http://www.cineca.it.
   
  The User's Group meeting will be held at Imperial College and will
  include presentations on research using Gaussian by Prof. Ken Houk,
  tutorials on the ONIOM methods and the CBS model chemistries, and
  recent developments in prediction of molecular properties by Prof.
  Vincenzo Barone.  It will also include substantial time for open
  question and answer sessions with the Gaussian developers.
 
Wendy G. Janocha
General Manager
[email-masked]
http://www.gaussian.com