Subject: charged unit cells

From: Alexander Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 12:45:14 -0700 (MST)

Hello together,

does anybody have experience with charged unit cells in calculations with
periodic boundary conditions? Is there a way to handle them WITHOUT the
counterion?
Any references and/or hints are welcome.

Thank you very much

Alex

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
|                                    |                                  | 
| Alexander Hofmann                  | Phone (office) +49-341-97-36337  |
| Wilhelm-Ostwald-Institut fuer      | Fax   (office) +49-341-97-30099  | 
| Physikalische und Theoretische     |                                  |
| Chemie                             |                                  | 
| Augustusplatz 10-11                | [email-masked] |
|                                    |                                  |
| D-04109 Leipzig                    | http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~quant |
|                                    |      /hofmann/alex.html          |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
PGP-Pubkey:
http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~quant/hofmann/alexander.hofmann.pubkey.asc