Subject: First excited state optimization using MOPAC

From: Demetrio Antonio da Silva Filho - doutorado <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 12:00:44 -0300 (BSC)

Dear All,

I want to make an optimization using AM1-CI to optimize the
first excited state. I heard that MOPAC can do this. Does anybody 
in this list already make calculation of this kind?

Is it possible to send me one input to make it using MOPAC?

Thanks,

Demetrio Filho

_______________________________________________________________

                Demetrio A. da Silva Filho
                     UNICAMP - IFGW 
                   Predio D - Sala 17
                CEP 13083-970 C.Postal 6165
                  Campinas - SP - Brazil
_______________________________________________________________

 LEARN FROM YESTERDAY,
 LIVE FOR TODAY,
 LOOK TO TOMORROW,
 REST THIS AFTERNOON.

           -- SNOOPY