Subject: WATOC99 Registrations: Last call

From: "Rzepa, Henry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 08:50:03 +0100

This is a final reminder that  the closing data for registrations for  WATOC 99 
is 21 June.  The registrations form can be obtained via

http://www.chemsoc.org/pdf/watocappform.pdf

or 

http://www.chemsoc.org/pdf/watoc99.pdf

and should be completed and returned to the Royal Society of
Chemistry.

We have a near record number of registrations already, and are approaching
the absolute limit for the conference.  So don't miss the boat by leaving
it until the last minute!

Full information about the scientific program can be obtained from

http://www.chemsoc.org/watoc99/

Local details of the venue at  Imperial College are at

http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/watoc/

Dr Henry Rzepa,  Dept. Chemistry,  Imperial College,  LONDON SW7 2AY;
mailto:[email-masked]; Tel  (44) 171 594 5774; Fax: (44) 171 594 5804.
URL: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/