Subject: isosurface

From: Krzysztof Radacki <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:58:26 +0200

Hi CCL'ers
Can somebody sugest me free or working-demo program that can plot 
3d-isosurfaces from discrete data (not just functions)? The best
would be if I could choose value of F(x,y,z) that I want to plot.

It can be for one of systems like: Linux, Windoof or Aix.

regards

  Krzys Radacki
_________________------------------------------------------------
-----------------   e-mail:   [email-masked]  ---
-----------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Thorsten Klein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:33:01 +0200

hi Krzysztof,

>would be if I could choose value of F(x,y,z) that I want to plot.

I think that gnuplot 3.7 is able to fit for this task. it is a lot of
command-line working, but it generates very nice graphs and has a great
data-parsing ability.

http://ntfreeware.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de/NTSOFT/UG010017.htm#364
as a possible starting point.
>It can be for one of systems like: Linux, Windoof or Aix.
you can at least have linux and windoof. 

hope that this helps you.

thorsten