Subject: Surface Plot

From: "Diego S. Pedrosa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 13:25:17 -0300 (ART)

Hello CCLers

I'm looking for a software (free if posible) for Linux, similar to
SigmaPlot or Origin, if anyone know about such soft, please let me know.

Onr more thing, I'm not reciveing mails from the CCL server, is there a
problem with the mailer???

				Thanks a lot.	Diego

*----------------------------------*
| Lic. Diego Sebastian Pedrosa     |\
| eMail: [email-masked]  |\
|----------------------------------|\
| Departamento de Quimica Organica |\
| Facultad de Ciencias Quimicas    |\
| Universidad Nacional de Cordoba  |\
|----------------------------------|\
| Cordoba - Argentina. /\/\/\/\/\/ |\
*----------------------------------*\
 \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\