Subject: Help need -- a copy of journal

From: Mike Peleah <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:04:41 +0300

+======================---------------- --- -- -  -   -     -        .
| Hello Chemistry,
:
.

Could  anybody  help me? I need two articles, but I couldn't find them
in  our library. Could anybody scan them and send to me? (Please, send
big  attaches,  more  than 200Kb to [email-masked]). If so, here are the
references:

*  P.Pulay,  G.  Fogarosi,  J.E.Boggs  J.Am.Chem.Soc.,  101, 2550-2560
(1979)
*  G.  Fogarosi,  X.Zhou,  P.W.Taylor,  P.Pulay  J.Am.Chem.Soc.,  114,
8191-8201 (1992)

This  two  articles describes "natural internal coordinates" and their
application  for ring systems. If anybody could provide me link to the
Internet resource, I will be thankful.

Best regards,
 Mike                          mailto:[email-masked]

... Too many mind. Abort, Retry, Ignore?                             .
                                                                     :
                                                                     |
.        -     -   -  - -- --- ----------------======================+