Subject: Omnisol/Linux

From: Fdo Danilo Gonzalez Nilo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:39:52 -0400 (CST)

Hi all!

	Anybody have the Omnisol1.0.1 compiled on Linux(6.0)? 
I would like to run this program on PC(400MHz)/Linux RedHat (if it is
possible).

thanks a lot!

Danilo///

*************************************************************************
Fernando Danilo Gonzalez N.           
University of Santiago de Chile
Faculty of Chemistry and Biology, Computational Chemistry Lab.         
Casilla 40, Correo 33, Santiago, Chile      Fono: (562) 681 1542 Anexo:799
E-mail : [email-masked]            Fax : (562) 681 2108           
URL    : http://quimbio.usach.cl/~danilo/   Fax-Wave: 530-327-8534
**************************************************************************

---

From: Maneesh Yadav <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:06:39 -0700

Does anyone know of software packages that will model co-ordinated complexes
according to crystal field theory constraints (and subsequently output in a
usuable format (PDB, MOL2 etc.))?  My net searches have yielded nothing so far..