Subject: Database->list

From: Suzanne Sirois <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:02:27 -0400 (EDT)

Dear CClers,
 I wish to extend my thanks to those people who replied to my question. 
My original question was:

	------------
       | Database   |  DOCK-->  Known Enzyme 
       |  of all    |           Structure.
       | known drugs|
        -----------

       I am looking for a database of all known drugs 
with their corresponding chemical structure.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
I was overwhelm by the number of requests asking for posting the answers 
as compare to the number of answers itself.

Here are some URLs which provide the 2D or 3D structures:
http://nci3d.chemweb.com:8012/nci3d/query.html -> 126554 Records
http://chem.sis.nlm.nih.gov/hsdb/
http://www.chemfinder.com/
anymore (free access)?

http://www.cas.org/

information without the structure:
http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/servlets/simple-search?1.25.0.1689
http://cri.ensmp.fr/biam/acceuil.html  -> french very nice web page!

site providing a list of databases links:
http://www.chemweb.com/databases
http://expasy.hcuge.ch/
http://www.expasy.ch/alinks.html#Proteins
http://www.ncifcrf.gov/fcrdc/resources/index.html
http://www.chemie.de/~knecht/englisch/dataeng.phtml
http://www.chemfinder.com/siteslist.html
http://www.iucr.ac.uk/sincris-top/themes/chimie/
http://www2.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/services/webmol.html
http://wit.mcs.anl.gov/WIT2/
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Anyone who wants to update this list is very welcome.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Suzanne Sirois, Ph.D.