Subject: free books

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Jun 1999 12:00:23 -0500

Hello,

The 13th volume of Reviews in Computational Chemistry (RCC) 
was published last month.  Vol. 14 is in press.  As editors, Ken 
Lipkowitz and I have been glad to provide a steady stream of 
introductory tutorials and advanced reviews on many facets of 
computational chemistry, molecular modeling, molecular design, 
and so on.

To better serve our readers, we ask your help in completing the 
following survey.  Your answers can be as short as you like.  As a 
expression of our thanks for your help with this survey, we will 
select at random 2 respondents and give each a FREE volume of 
RCC.

1.  Of the 86 chapters that have been published in RCC:

	A.  Which have been most useful in your teaching?

	B.  Which have been most useful in your research?

	C.  Which have you enjoyed the most for your personal 
use?

2.  You wish there were chapters on the following subjects:

3.  A way RCC could better meet your needs is to:

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._
Thanks very much for your help with this survey.
Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
Editor, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling 
	(publication of the ACS COMP division)
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
Telephone 317-274-6891, FAX 317-274-4701
E-mail [email-masked]
Web http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/rcc.html