Subject: Re: CCL:NT queueing

From: Eric Vangrevelinghe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 13:23:07 +0200

Hi,

I have just made such a program, Batchman, in order to queue Mopac and
Gamess jobs
Batchman is free an it works on PC computers with Win 95/98/NT .

Take a look on the BatchMan Web Site:
http://www.univ-orleans.fr/SCIENCES/ICOA/batchman/index.html

Hope this helps!

Eric.

Andreas Goeller a écrit :

> Dear CCLers,
>
> is there anybody who knows about or has something like a queueing system
> for W95/98/NT, something that accepts jobs, stores them and executes
> them one after another, like gNQS or others do in UNIX?

_____________________________________________________________

Eric VANGREVELINGHE             \usr\people\...\PhD_Student
mailto:[email-masked]
http://web.univ-orleans.fr/SCIENCES/ICOA
--------------------------------------------------------->8--
I.C.O.A. Institut de Chimie Organique et Analytique
CNRS UPRES-A-6005  BP 6759  45067 ORLEANS Cedex 2   FRANCE
tel: (+33) [0] 238 49 45 77    fax: (+33) [0] 238 41 72 81
_____________________________________________________________