Subject: CCL: Natural Product Databases

From: Anthony Arvanites <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 18:37:12 -0400

Hello CCL:

I am very interested in finding out if there are any databases of natural
products in an electronic format (SD file, etc.) that I could examine.  I
realize that some dictionaries of natural products do not exist as an SD
file. I would like to perform advanced searches on a natural product
database using for example MDL technology. Any information regarding this
issue is greatly appreciated.  I will summarize the answers received.

Thank you

Anthony Arvanites

Anthony Arvanites
Compound Distribution Manager
Assistant Scientist
SCRIPTGEN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
610 Lincon St.
Waltham, MA 02451
(781) 522-5082
fax: (781) 768-0040
e-mail: [email-masked]