Subject: MOVIE

From: Deepak Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 09:51:24 -0400

Hi,

I have been asked to make a movie (preferably in avi format) of a MD
simulation for a high school program that we have.  I am not quite sure
how to go about doing this.  Note .. all my MD simulation have been
performed using CHARMM.

Any help about methods or packages which can do this would be welcome.

Regards

Deepak.

--
**********************************************************************
Deepak Singh                        Tel : (315)443 1739 (w)
Graduate Student                          (315)472 9659 (h)
Dept. of Chemistry                Fax : (315)443 4070
Syracuse University               email : [email-masked]
1-014 CST, Syracuse               URL : http://web.syr.edu/~desingh
NY 13244

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." --- Salvor Hardin
**********************************************************************