Subject: ChemInt'99 - Complete program now available

From: Steve Heller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 09:04:51 -0400 (EDT)

The complete program of all lectures and contributed talks for the 
Chemistry & the Internet meeting is now available.  The web site is
also now keyword searchable. All of the ChemInt'98 presentations on the
web site can be searched.  Go to: www.chemint.org

This note is to also a reminder that the deadline for poster abstracts 
submissions for presentations at the ChemInt'99 meeting is September 1. 

The Chemistry and the Internet (ChemInt'99) meeting being held in at
Georgetown University in Washington DC on September 25-27, 1999.  

The program of invited speakers and panel members of the 3 panel sessions 
is available on the meeting web site - www.chemint.org

You are urged to look at the program and to consider submitting a
poster paper to the meeting.  

The main lecturers for the meeting will be:

Alan Arnold, University College (UNSW)
Steven Bachrach, Northern Illinois University
Robert Bovenschulte, ACS
Stephen Boyer, IBM
Karl Harrison, Oxford University
Clemens Jochum, Deutsche Bank
Gary Mallard, NIST
Tom Pierce, Rohm & Haas
Jerome Reichman, Vanderbilt
Achim Zielesny, Bayer AG
Steven S. Zumdahl, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

The (current) corporate sponsors for the meeting are:

ChemWeb and the Internet Journal of Chemistry (IJC)

Technical Sponsors are:

ACS CINF Division
ACS COMP Division
The Chemical Structure Association (CSA)
Georgetown University - Department of Chemistry
International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) (pending)
Japan Association for International Chemical Information (JAICI)
Special Libraries Association (SLA) Chemistry Division
Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)

Steve Heller

Steve Heller, Guest Researcher
NIST/SRD, Mail Stop: 820/113
820 Diamond Avenue, Room 101
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-2310 USA
E-mail:  [email-masked]

    ***  Details on how to be removed from this list as well as an  ***
    ***         archive of recent postings are available at         ***
    ***             http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/forum.html              ***