From: [email-masked] (Nohad Gresh)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 17:06:57 +0200 (MET DST)

Paris, 8 July, 1999

We would like to announce the availability at the
Computational Chemistry List (ccl) of the SIBFA (Sum
of Interactions Between Fragments Ab initio computed) procedure.
It is at:

http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/SOURCES/FORTRAN/sibfa/

and

ftp://ftp.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/software/SOURCES/FORTRAN/sibfa/

SIBFA is molecular mechanics procedure which was formulated 
and calibrated on the basis of ab initio computations.     
Its purpose is the computation of inter- and intramolecular 
interactions involving molecules of biological interest,
and molecules of interest in organic chemistry.

The package includes the Fortran computer program, and
several sample input data.   

Comments about the present package are welcome. Please address
them to:

Nohad Gresh
Laboratoire de Pharmacochimie Moleculaire
UMR 8600 CNRS, U266 INSERM
4, Avenue de l'Observatoire
75006 Paris, France.
e-mail: [email-masked]
Fax.  011 33 1 43 26 69 18