Subject: IJC and Hackberry sites to move

From: Steven Bachrach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 10:12:32 -0500

At the end of July I will be taking a position at Trinity University in
San Antonio, TX.

The web servers that I manage will relocate with me to Texas. 

The NIU Cheminformatics Site (hackberry.chem.niu.edu) will be
unavailable from July 26 to early in August. I will announce its
reappearance in a variety of lists. The new URL for this site will be
http://hackberry.chem.trinity.edu. All services currently available will
continue after the move.

The Internet Journal of Chemistry (www.ijc.com) will be unavailable from
July 26 to early in August. Again, I will announce its reappearance via
many email lists. The URL for the IJC will remain the same.

I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this temporary interuption
of services may have.

After August 1, I can be reached at the following address:

   Department of Chemistry
   Trinity Unviersity
   715 Stadium Drive
   San Antonio, TX 78212

Sincerely,

Steve Bachrach
-- 
Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115                          Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]                      Fax:   (815)753-4802