Subject: Yaehmop compilation on Dec Alpha

From: Pablo Vitoria Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 20:41:49 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi all,

I recently dowloaded the source code of the program Yaehmop (an extended
Huckel program), but I am unable to compile it on a Dec Alpha, because I
don«t know which FLAGS and options to choose in the makefiles provided
(for HP, LINUX, AIX,... but not DEC).

Did anyone succeded in the compilation? If so, would you be so kind to
tell me how to do it?

Thank you very much

Pablo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pablo Vitoria Garcia 
Address:    Dpto. Quimica Inorganica, Facultad de Ciencias
            Universidad del Pais Vasco (UPV/EHU)
            Apartado 644, E-48080 Bilbao
            SPAIN
e-mail:     [email-masked]
Phone:     +34 94 6012000 Ext. 5529
Fax:       +34 94 4648500
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------