Subject: Symposium on computational drug design at the 8th Asian Chemical Congress, Taipei

From: "Dr. Dave Winkler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:27:30 +1000

SYMPOSIUM ON COMPUTATIONAL DRUG DESIGN AND INFORMATICS

                  8TH ASIAN CHEMICAL CONGRESS
                            TAIPEI

                    November 21-24, 1999
             Taipei International Convention Center

A one-day symposium will be held as part of the 8ACC (the main Congress of
the Federation of Asian Chemical Societies) and will be organized by the
Chemical Information Network Project (ChIN see URL:
http://chin.icm.ac.cn/).  The Symposium will cover any aspect of
computational drug design and discovery.  Details of the 8ACC can be found
at the following URL:  http://www.itri.org.tw/8ACC/).

Call for papers.
----------------

Please contact either of the ChIN co-directors below with title of your
paper as soon as possible.

Dr. Dave Winkler, CSIRO Molecular Science, Private Bag 10, Clayton South
MDC 3169, Australia.  Phone: +61-3-9545-2477  Fax: +61-3-9545-2446  Email:
[email-masked]

Dr. Xiaoxia Li, Laboratory of Computer Chemistry, Institute of Chemical
Metallurgy, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100080  Phone:
86-10-62554066 Fax: 86-10-62561822 Email: [email-masked]

We look forward to meeting you in Taipei.

Cheers,

Dave

Dr. David A. Winkler                    Email: [email-masked]
Senior Principal Research Scientist     Voice: 61-3-9545-2477
CSIRO Molecular Science			Fax:   61-3-9545-2446
Private Bag 10,Clayton South MDC 3169   http://www.csiro.au
Australia 	        		http://www.molsci.csiro.au