Subject: MD program ROAR 1.0

From: Guenter Kaeb <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:40:59 +0200 (MESZ)

Dear CCLers,

 I have recently come across a research article (JPC B 103 (1999) 5396.)
by Ailan Cheng and Kenneth M Merz, Jr., dealing with the implementation of
a time-reversible symplectic molecular dynamics integrator (of rRESPA type)
in biomolecular dynamics simulations using the program ROAR 1.0.
 Does anybody have information on this MD package, whether it is available
freely to people working in the field of MD, and can somebody tell me an
appropriate web page for getting in contact to the authors and receiving
more information?
P.S.: The authors are affiliated at Pennsylvania State, but I was not able
      to find their web location.

Thanks in advance, and I will summarize all responses.

Sincerely, Guenter Kaeb

==============================================================================
=                                                                            =
=  Dr. Guenter Kaeb                                                          =
=  Max-Planck-Institute of Biophysical Chemistry                             =
=  (Department 010: Spectroscopy and photochemical kinetics)                 =
=  Am Fassberg 11                                                            =
=  D-37077 Goettingen                                                        =
=                                                                            =
=  Tel.: +49-551/201-1344                                                    =
=  Fax:  +49-551/201-1006                                                    =
=                                                                            =
=  e-mail: [email-masked]                                                     =
=                                                                            =
==============================================================================