Subject: FREE PC-based Spectroscopy Viewing Software for NMR, MS, IR, UV-Vis and so on

From: Tony Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 00:26:08 -0700

ACD/SpecViewer 4.0 Freeware

Advanced Chemistry Development is proud to present new SpecViewer. Now you
can view not only NMR spectra (as in NMR Viewer), but also MS,  UV,
visible, IR, NIR and Raman spectra. 

Functionality extracted from our highly-successful ACD/SpecManager package,
this new program is a convenient tool for viewing and representing
processed spectra of different types through one interface. (Please note,
though, that the FIDs cannot be processed in ACD/SpecViewer, although you
can view them.) 

ACD/SpecViewer allows you to perform the following tasks: 

Import and display the major data formats (Galactic SPC, JCAMP-DX, ASCII)
and ACD/ESP files 
Analyse spectral data without effecting them (e.g., Reference,Integration,
Peak Picking, Annotation) 
Attach chemical structures to the spectrum. 
Print spectra and create reports using all the power of ACD/ChemSketch
(required). 

ACD/SpecViewer 4.0 Freeware package also includes a set of spectral files
that can be viewed as an examples. 

Download ACD/SpecViewer 4.0 Freeware 

http://www.acdlabs.com/download/

Advanced Chemistry Development... Expanding the Universe of Chemistry
Software yet again. 
*********************************************************
Celebrate 20,000 downloads of ChemSketch ... see our Special Offer at
http://www.acdlabs.com/special_offer.html
*********************************************************
                        Dr. Antony J. Williams       
                                U.S. Office
                          20 Overland Trail,
                        West Henrietta, NY-14586
                          Tel: 716-321-3528
                          Fax: 716-321-3528
                     Cellular: 716-820-0983

                              Head Office      
                  Advanced Chemistry Development Inc.
                  133 Richmond Street West, Suite 605,
                        Toronto, Ontario, M5H 2L3           
                                                     
                       E-mail: [email-masked]                     
                        http://www.acdlabs.com                  
                          Tel:  416-368-3435 
                        Freefone: 1-800-304-3988
                            Fax:416-368-5596
*********************************************************