Subject: DFT overview in CCL archives.

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:08:26 -0400 (EDT)

Dear CCL survivors {:-)}...

Someone must have advertised my quite outdated Overview Density Functional
Theory lately or search robots found it, since I am geting e-mail about it.
It is available as a link from the page:

    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/resources/overview/

Several people asked me to provide a printable version (what was currently
available in CCL archives was the HTML version made by latex2html).
Since this was originally LaTeX, I placed the source and PostScript(600dpi) at:

    http://www.ccl.net/cca/documents/DFT/dft-overview/dft-tex/

or if you prefer ftp:

    ftp://ftp.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/documents/DFT/dft-overview/dft-tex/

But please, understand the limitations of this document. It was put
together in a few days as an unofficial handout for some intro talk I was
giving many years ago at ACS meeting in Chicago. It was not touched since
then, and it is outdated and badly written. Someone suggested I put it on
the Web, so I did, but maybe I should not. Use it at your own peril.

Jan
[email-masked]

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [email-masked] 
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.ccl.net/