Subject: Re: CCL:MOPAC for d-block?

From: "Victor Anisimov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:30:15 +0200

Thant's right. This is not a rumor. Right now MOPAC2000 supports Cu and Ag.
Fe and Pt will be released very soon. A web reference is
http://www.fqspl.com.pl/mopac2000/

Hope it helps.
Victor.

=========================================================================
Victor Anisimov, PhD, Software Researcher - Computational Chemistry
FQS Poland, Palac Pugetow, ul. Starowislna 13-15, 31-038 Krakow, Poland
Email: [email-masked]  Tel.(+48 12) 429 4345  Fax(+48 12) 429 6124
=========================================================================

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 èþëÿ 1999 ã. 11:12
Subject: CCL:MOPAC for d-block?

>I was led to believe that there is a version of MOPAC which is able to
>handle d-block elements but have been unable to find any references on the
>web, does anyone know anything about this or have the voices in my head
>started again!
>Also, is anyone aware of a semi-empirical code which is available which
>deals with 3-D periodic systems.
>
>Scott Owens
>BNFL Research and Technology
>[email-masked]
>