Subject: Summary: where to download BABEL

From: Arthur Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear CCLers,

Several days ago I posted one query of where to download BABEL. To my 
surprise, the answers are so different:

>From CCL web site:
http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/resources/software/UNIX/babel/index.shtml

>From Bable homepage:
http://www.chem.ohiou.edu/~dolata/babel.html

>From OpenEye Scientific Software distribution:
http://www.eyesopen.com/babel.html

By contacting the author:
[email-masked]

It seems that the latest version is Babel v1.6, supporting UNIX, Windows, 
and DOS platform.

Thanks for all answers.

Arthur

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/   Renxiao Wang, Ph.D                                       _/
_/   Molecular Design Laboratory                              _/
_/   Institute of Physical Chemistry, Peking University       _/
_/   Beijing 100871, P.R.China                                _/
_/                                                            _/ 
_/   E-mail: [email-masked]                            _/
_/   Tel: 86-10-62751490    Fax: 86-10-62751725               _/
_/   WWW: http://www.ipc.pku.edu.cn/~arthur/arthur.html       _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/