Subject: CoMSIA

From: Kim Hanjo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:55:42 +0900 (KST)

Dear CCLers

	Does anybody tell me about CoMSIA(Comparative Molecular 
Similarity Indexes Analysis)? Any details of this method or references 
will be great help to me. I will summerize later.

	Thank you in advance.

                                    ___
                                 __(___)__
                                   (o o)
           +-------------------oOOO-(_)------------------------+
           |               ****  Kim Hanjo  ****               |
           | Medicinal & Bioorganic Chemistry Laboratory       |
           | Dept. of Chemistry, Yonsei Univ., Seoul, Korea    |
           | email : [email-masked]             |
           | pager : 015-8411-6834                             |
           +-----------------------------oOOO------------------+
                                  |__|__|    I can do everything
                                   || ||     in Him who gives me
                                  ooO Ooo    strength !!