Subject: Error unrecognized IType=10 in G98

From: Tatus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 09:37:37 +0200

Hi ccl,
can somebody explain me what does it mean error 
"unrecognized IType=10" in g98?
Below my log.

 **************************************************
 Gaussian 98:  HP-PARisc-HPUX-G98RevA.6 19-Oct-1998
                    28-Jul-1999 
 **************************************************
 %MEM=100MB
 %CHK=scan001
 %SAVE
 %NPROC=4
 Will use up to    4 processors via shared memory.
 Default route: MaxDisk=800000000
 -----------------------------------------------------------
 #P B3LYP/6-31+G(D,P) OPT=(Z-MATRIX,TIGHT) Int=FineGrid SCAN
 -----------------------------------------------------------
 CompJT:  unrecognized IType=10.
 Error termination via Lnk1e in /rwthfs/rz/SW/GAUSSIAN/g98/l1.exe.
 Job cpu time:  0 days  0 hours  0 minutes  0.7 seconds.
 File lengths (MBytes):  RWF=    6 Int=    0 D2E=    0 Chk=    1 Scr=   
1

Regards,
Krzys