Subject: CCL:MOPAC 2000

From: Bill Glauser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 13:52:46 -0400

Dear Antonio,

We apologize for the difficulty that you encountered trying to contact a
MOPAC 2000 dealer. We at Schrodinger, Inc. distribute and support MOPAC
2000 for North America only. But I can readily see how this could be
confusing, since Schrodinger markets and sells all of our other software
products (e.g., Jaguar, MacroModel) globally.

We should have referred you to the appropriate distributor for your
territory. In fact, a representative from Fujitsu will be contacting you
shortly to provide the name of the local MOPAC 2000 distributor. We are
very dedicated to customer support and apologize again for our error.

Thanks and best regards,

Bill
---- 

>Hi ccl'ers
>Does anyone know how to make contact with a MOPAC 2000 dealer?
>I already try the homeage of Fujitsu for MOPAC 2000 and the hp of the
>Schroedinger Inc too, send mails etc etc, and I don't receive a single
>response.
>Could anyone please give me a mail where they read my questions?
>
>Thanks
>
>Antonio Luiz Oliveira de Noronha   -   [email-masked]
>Medicinal Chemistry of Organotin Compounds
>NEQUIM - Group of Studies in Medicinal Chemistry
>UFMG - Federal University of Minas Gerais - Brazil

----
William A. Glauser / Schrodinger, Inc. / 800-207-7482 / 610-869-0578
610-869-0577 (fax) / [email-masked] / http://www.schrodinger.com