Subject: CCL: WebLab Viewer 3.5 released by MSI

From: John Wintersteen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:28:35 -0700

Molecular Simulations Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of the 
WebLab ViewerPro 3.5.  The WebLab ViewerPro is a PC based 3D molecular 
visualization and chemical communication application.

Features added to this new version include hardware stereo support for 
enhanced 3D visualization, molecular superimposition, a structure monitor 
for displaying under/over valanced atoms, a command processor for entering 
ViewerPro script commands from the interface.

Usability enhancements include a measure button for quickly measuring 
distances, angles, dihedrals.  Objects definition have been added to PDB, 
MSF (Quanta), MSI, and CAR file importers for defining backbone, side 
chain, Hydrophobic, hydrophilic, acid, and basic groups.  Numerous 
improvements to file importers and usability features have also been added.

For more information about WebLab Viewer products and download options 
please visit the WebLab Viewer web site. A free, 30 day trial version of 
the WebLab ViewerPro is also available from MSI's web site at:
http://www.msi.com/viewer

Sincerely,

WebLab Viewer Product Team
Molecular Simulations Inc.
800-461-4525